Saturday, August 25, 2012

Psalm 130

O LORD, from the depths I am crying out to You, please help me!
O LORD, hear my cries and give attention to my pleas for mercy!
You see my sins and because of them I cannot stand before You.
But You continue to offer me forgiveness and I am in awe of You.
So, I will wait for You LORD, my soul waits and will wait
with earnest and eager expectation for You alone I will wait.
For in You, in what You have promised, I have and will hope.
Your word is faithful and true, so in my pains I won't just cope.
Because with You there is steadfast love and plentiful redemption,
I can hope in You without fear, I can hope without any reservation.
For You see my sins and You choose to redeem me from them all,
So, dear LORD, from the depths to You in hope I will always call.

No comments:

Post a Comment