Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Your Salvation

O LORD, You are my God, I say this because it is true.
So, from a sincere heart full of thanksgiving I praise You.
For I have experienced Your salvation many times before,
You have not failed to be faithful and will be again for sure.
But, I am struggling to believe that Your good will result,
It's foolish I know, my wavering is nothing but an insult.
The waters around me are raging with intent to drown me,
the enemy is closing in fast with intent to make a mockery.
Things are out of control and getting worse as time goes by,
the twist & turns so far have come up short, that I won't deny.
But, it does seem as if it's up to me, for it is the mess I've made,
been calling on you for a while, but it seems as if I've not prayed.
But I know You are my only hope and help, my God who is just,
so I will choose to fix my eyes on You, who is worthy of my trust.
As the waters rage and enemies close in, I will sing out Your praise,
for it's true, undoubtedly, Your salvation & timing are perfect, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment