Saturday, August 20, 2011

A bunch of nonsense

I used to be a poster boy until the posters were taken down.

I am trying to imagine what it would be like for my imagination to go on vacation.

My dreams got tired so they went to sleep.

Do not fall on the job whilst asleep or is it the other way (I wrote this whilst asleep).

My supervisor called me in for my misuse of the break room. Turns out the room was not for me to break stuff (how about that?).

My shadow is calling me a racist. Says I don't want to hold its hand or interact with it because of its color.

I have filed a restraining order against my shadow. It gets too close. Kinda stalker-ish.

My psychiatrist says there are too many voices in my head so I stopped being his client. One voice less.

My teeth and my lawn are on the same care schedule.

I have hearing aids - my friends.

The only time I read is when I play cards.

To show my friend what I thought of him I got him a deck of cards. Well, sort of, I replaced the normal deck with 52 joker cards. He laughed. Turns out I was the bigger joker for buying all those decks of cards in order to get 52 joker cards.

I was told to stand down but could not figure out the right posture.

I was also told to get over myself but give up after a year of trying to do so literally.

If the sun darkens a person's complexion, shouldn't the moon lighten it?

No comments:

Post a Comment