Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Beautiful You

The look in your eyes is magical
sometimes I have to look away,
they are so enchanting and wild
that in their gaze I desire to stay.

The brightness of your smile is lovely
I can just stand and take it all in,
it radiates your face with beauty
that I can just get lost therein.

The sweetness of your face is delightful
it is a wonderful sight to behold,
it is a cool feeling that I do enjoy
I want to tell you but am not that bold.

The sound of your voice is pleasant
filled with warmth and honest care,
your words are suitable each moment
because your heart is full of prayer.

The beauty you are is a gift from God
and I can see his beauty shining through,
so what others see is real, it's no facade
and it's drawing them to the him in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment