Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thoughts of You

I admire the person you are
and I desire to know you,
but it seems am unable to act
and when I do it's not on queue.

More often than not I fumble
trying to say the things I think,
muttering nonsense and stumbling
it's evident that am not n'sync.

My actions have been puzzling
well, that's not a surprise,
am trying to keep it real
so my feelings I disguise.

But I think about you
in sweet & wholesome ways,
it thrills my emotions
and for you my heart prays.

Have I told you before
or was I just dreaming?
that, I do like you lots
it's real, tis no scheming.

My heart desires you
and my mind agrees,
yet I do and do nothing
to set them at ease.

I ponder: Should I tell you or not
or do you even care to know?
Should I be bold and let it out
or is it better kept in the shadow?


The above was a for real admiration experienced some time ago and written at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment